Cross platform Java based data translator for EDI X12, HIPAA, EDIFACT, XML translations. Database support provided via JDBC.
This product is mostly used by programmers to bring translation capabilities to Java based software products or services.
- Any-to-Any data translator
- Map Editor takes care of translation complexity with easy to use interface
- Application integration using Java and external plug-ins (requires Developer SDK license)
- Comes with over 5000 pre-build templates
- Templates for basic maps such as ANSI X12 837, 835, 810, 850
- EDIFACT templates such as DESADV, INVOIC, ORDERS
- Example: from XML to EDI messages and from EDI to XML
- Translation and import of data into relational databases using JDBC
- Cross platform. Pure Java
- Map Editor
- GUI based translation execution tool
- Command line translation tool
- Developer SDK for Java
Cross Translator v1.24. 28Mbt .exe file. 20 day trial.
Developer SDK package. 3Mbt zip file.
- Beginners Guide to EDI X12 (including HIPAA) PDF file