Our main translation product. Powerful Map Editor makes any-to-any translations possible.
XTranslator version 1.932, 20-day trial,
- Map input to output using graphical tools
- Comes with over 7600 pre-build templates
- Direct translation from one format into another. Translation examples: from CSV to EDI or from EDI to database
- Flat file, CSV, XML, EDI X12, EDIFACT, HIPAA, NSF, database support
- Integration with XT Server for processing on servers
- Application integration using .NET components (requires Developer SDK license)
We can create maps for your specific translations. It takes 3 business days to create single map.
Typical map costs $900.
Most documentation packages are zip files with sample translation maps, PDF and
data files. It is fastest way to get translation working: download one of the "Guides..", read PDF, run map, modify translation
for your own needs using Map Editor.
Even if your translation is different, you can use it as a base to start your mapping.
- Guide on simple flat text file to EDI X12 translation. Includes text file to X12 270 map. CSV -> EDI X12 download zip file
- Guide on complex flat text file to EDI X12 translation. Includes text file to X12 837 map. CSV -> EDI X12 download zip file
- Guide on database to EDI X12 translation. Includes database to X12 837 map. DB -> EDI X12 download zip file
- Guide on EDI X12 to database translation. Includes X12 850 to database map. EDI X12 -> DB download zip file
- Guide on EDI X12 to CSV flat text file translation. Includes X12 837 to text file map. EDI X12 -> CSV download zip file
- Guide on EDI X12 to CSV flat text file translation. Includes X12 277 to text file map. EDI X12 -> CSV download zip file
- Guide on EDI X12 to XML file translation. Includes X12 835 to XML file map. EDI X12 -> XML download zip file
- Beginners Guide to EDI X12 (including HIPAA) PDF file
- XTranslator Users Manual PDF file
- Guide on complex fixed length flat file mappings. NSF, UB92, flat SAP IDoc, other custom flat fixed length formats download zip file
- Guide on how to map looping data download zip file
- Plug-ins and related documentation download zip file